Molson #ThisIsLive – Pemberton Music Festival 360 Video
MomentCo is big on helping clients provide immersive experiences for audiences. Molson Canadian had a challenge. To develop an innovative digital back sell story to showcase the Molson Canadian #thisislive Festival experience to the masses and to differentiate the brand from all others living in the cluttered space with unique content to keep viewers engaged and promote sharing.
We planned and developed strategic story boards and shot lists in advance of festival weekend. Secured access to several implausible film locations (i.e. helicopter above the mountains, OB cliff overhang, on main stage) and artists in order to capture tier 1 content for successful story telling. Then we built out a 12-camera rig in order to appropriately capture full 360 degree footage to translate into VR to produce a 60 second 360 VR video for social/digital channels that gave an inside look at Pemberton Music Festival through the Molson Canadian lens.
We helped our client strengthen consumer association between the brand and music festivals in 2016 and helped to develop future access and stronger and more valuable content gathering opportunities for Molson Canadian with their partners. We also helped the client exceed many brand performance benchmarks including:
- Over 201,000+ views on Molson Canadian Facebook page with 674,000 impressions (top 5 all MC videos) with minute promo dollars.
- Over 45,000 views on Pemberton Music Festival Facebook page (top 5 all videos) with no spend.
- Video Engagement Rate: 27.36% (MCC Benchmark: 5%)
- CPE: $0.01 (MCC Benchmark: $0.15)
- CPM: $1.48 (MCC Benchmark: $7.00)
- CPVV: $0.01 (MCC Benchmark: $0.05)